The CP10 series is temperature compensated, piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor in a dual-in-line package. It is designed for cost sensitive applications that requires high performance and long-term stability over a wide temperature range. A gain set resistor is included to normalize the FSO.
||Gage and Differential
5psi, 15psi, 30psi, 50psi, 100psi
15psi, 30psi, 50psi, 100psi
For other pressure range, please contact Sensing.
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to 125°C|
|Compensated||0°C to 80°C|
|Storage||-50°C to 150°C|
|Media Compatibility7||Compatible with Exposed Materials|
|Positive differential and gauge ports||Dry Gases only|
|Absolute, Negative differential ports||Dry Gases only|
|Approvals and Marks (UL Listed File E480159, Class III)|
|FS Output (FSO) 2,3||49.5||50||50.5||mV
|Zero Pressure Output 3||-2||-||2||mV|
|Thermal Span Accuracy 3,5,8||-0.5||-||0.5||%FSO|
|Thermal Zero Accuracy 3,5,8||-0.5||-||0.5||%FSO|
|Temperature Coefficient- Resistance 5||-||0.2||-||%/°C|
|Thermal Zero Hysteresis 5||-||0.1||-||%FSO|
1.Ambient temperature (25°C).
2. Output span of unamplified sensor using the gain set resistor and the circuit shown in the schematic drawing.
3. Compensation resistors are included in the sensor package; no additional external resistor required.
4. Best fit straight line.
5. Temperature range 0°C to 80°C reference to 25°C.
6. 3X or 200psi maximum, whichever is less.
7. Exposed material are pyrex, ceramic, silicon, epoxy, RTV, and stainless steel.
8. 5psi (0.34KPa) specifications:
o Linearity: ± 0.25 %FSO
o TC-Span: ± 0.75 %FSO
o TC-Zero: ± 0.75 %FSO